Sunday, November 29, 2009

Our little Thanksgiving






Thanksgiving finally arrived. I was not looking forward to it this year since we would be away from our friends and family. I have been spoiled for the last 8 years. We would travel to my mother's house when we were stationed in Alabama and before that we went to my Aunt PoPo's for a huge family Thanksgiving. Needless to say, I havent cooked a whole Thanksgiving meal in a LONG TIME!
It was a very quiet and relaxful day here in Utah. I cooked a turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans, rolls and a salad. We ate early and didnt over stuff ourselves. Casey hated the Turkey as usual. We tried to pass it off as a big chicken but he was too smart for that. Emily told me that the meal was awesome and ate alot. Chris seemed to be content too. We did get to have some of Chris's peanut butter pie. That was the one thing that Casey liked. He actually licked his plate clean.
After dinner Emily and I decided to go shopping at Old Navy and Michaels. Overall it was a nice day with my little family that I will treasure for years to come.

2 comments:

3qtkidz said...

Wow - you really did a lovely turkey. I wish you were with us in Mobile. I would love to have your family for Thanksgiving. Please come home soon!

french bulldog puppies said...

its been long since i saw a post that's so educative and informational. i will make sure to share this my facebook group. you can also view contents on our websites below.

French Bulldog Puppies For Sale

French Bulldog Breeders

French Bulldog Puppies For Sale Near Me

French Bulldog Puppies For adoption

French Bulldog Puppies


Blue French Bulldog Puppies