Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Back in the swing of things.

Well not much going on here. Emily has school pictures today. She had to look just right when she left this morning. I remember when she didnt care what she looked like and I was the one fussing over how she looked. Now she is the one who has to have the right earrings and her hair just the perfect way. Casey is still potting training. I thought I was pretty much done with the potty training but last night we had an accident on the living room floor. Thank goodness for my steam vac. That machine has paid for itself three times over. The new kitty is finally feeling at home. Ask me how I know this....she is running around the house at 70 mph and attacking Jo-Jo so she can have someone to play with. Just when I am going to ask Casey what he is doing because I hear a noise, I realize that it is that little kitty doing something she shouldnt be. Chris is having a Birthday this weekend. He is such a hard person to buy a gift for. Casey and I are going to pick up a shirt and a new belt but his big gift is going to be tinting for his windows in the Honda. He had wanted it for a while so I decided it was time. Well gotta go get ready for our trip to the mall. Have a Terrific Tuesday!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

oh cool on the tinting! We want a light tint too...just haven't had the time to research a good person to do so.