Monday, September 29, 2008

This is what I did this weekend!






It was my monthly crop weekend and I got to hang out with my "scrappin sistahs". We always have so much fun together. It is good to be able to laugh, share stories and just hang out with some adult girls. The friendships I have made with these ladies have helped me through so many hard times and I am truly grateful to each one of them. I scrap lift and use alot of sketches for these layouts so if you are seeing these and think they are just like your creations then thankyou for the inspiration. So without further ado, here are some of my creations....

2 comments:

renee said...

Great layouts!

Suzanne said...

wow girl! You were busy. I'd be lucky to get one layout done! I'm a super, slow scrapper and a non planner to boot! great layouts...i'm in love with the owl one...love that diecut