Saturday, September 20, 2008

My little Man....

is so funny. He has found one of Chris' old cell phones and is playing with it. He sings "kiss kiss" and then picks it up like the phone has its own ring tone. Well tonight on the way home from Walmart while listening to Open House party on WABB we heard the song KISS KISS and Casey went crazy. It must be his big sister and her rockin around the house that has rubbed off on him. Either that or I have a new rap prodigy in the making LOL!
On a different note, thanks to yall who have called and left feedback about Chris' job. I appreciate it and know that we will make it through this. I will keep yall posted when I hear anything new.
Off to read and prepare for my up coming crop next weekend. Cant wait!

1 comment:

WightPony said...

G where does he get that from... MOM. with your extensive network of freinds alway on the phone home or in the car no wonder why he mimics you. Did he destroy it yet!

In the future if he touches my snow blower there will be dire consequences - sorry dad i needed a go cart =)