Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Honey!

Yep thats right it is my DH's Birthday today. That means he is older than me right now. LOL I told him that he is now closer to 40 than I am (at least for another 6 months). We got to go to dinner last night thanks to my friend Kim. She watched the kiddos so Chris and I could grab a bite together. I took him to Sho Gun. He didnt want to go at first because he was so tired from doing his "honey do list" that he just wanted to sleep. Once we were there and enjoying the atmosphere he was much happier. I love hibatchi cooking and watching the chef cook. We chowed down on some filet and chicken. It was so yummy!! Not much else going on here just another day in Hurricane alley.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendi,

I finally found your Blog so I now can relax. Glad Chris was home for his BD.
Love to all....Aunt Carolyn

Suzanne said...

happy belated to your hubby. that's cool yall were able to go out!