Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm Back!



What a fun weekend I had with my sistahs! It was nice to be around my friends and do something I love, SCRAPBOOKING. We were at Orange Beach and it was beautiful. We never did get to the beach and take the photos we wanted to. I got to eat out a few times, run around in comfy clothes to wee hours of the night and act like a fool. I managed to get 19 pages done, about 7 hours of sleep and won a page contest. I will post the page in a later entry. Now I am trying to pick up a messy house, stock the fridge with food,get some Christmas shopping done for the kiddos and put away all my scrapbooking stuff. I think I am finally back to normal with two good nights worth of sleep. Oh and Debby, Kim and Carolyn, please send me whatever photos of the weekend you can share. Thanks!

3 comments:

WightPony said...

NOW HOLD ON! the house was not a mess, i left it as i found it... laundry was done just not folded and put away.

annie said...

One word-----JEALOUS!

3qtkidz said...

zAHMMM...cAN wightpony come by MY HOUSE and take care of the laundry and PUT IT AWAY.

THAT'S alot of layouts!