Thursday, February 26, 2009

Change of Scenery



Having lived on the east coast and the gulf coast, I havent been around a mountain. I am used to looking at the ocean or the pine trees in Maine and Alabama. Since being here, I am in awe of the scenery. I can never get enough of looking at the mountains. They are so close! When I ride down through a little town by us I feel like I am in a little mountain town out of a movie. I want to stop and take a photo sometime but I think I might hold up traffic LOL! These photos are from my front yard and one from my back yard. I have a better view from the front yard but I can sit on my sofa in my living room and still look at the mountains from the backyard. It is amazing what God has created!

4 comments:

Debby said...

WOW!!! I would love to see this in person. What a great view.

Scrappinwendi said...

Come on out! I would love for you to see it in person!

Suzanne said...

wow, that is simply beautiful....it truly is amazing...I would constantly be running out memory cards all the time...enjoy it while you're there girl!

3qtkidz said...

Wow! What a postcard scene. I must say I am a tad jealous of what you can look at everyday.
Just enjoy it while you can.
YOU NOT STAYING THERE!

It is beautiful scenery.