Thursday, February 12, 2009

I am BACK

Well we finally have internet at our new house. It isnt perfect since the computer is on the dining room table because our basement is not finished yet. I am now the new owner of a green dell laptop thanks to my honey. He told me he was going to get me one when we got here so we wouldnt be competing for time on the computer. Well it should be here tomorrow or Tuesday. The last week has been a complete blur. We are in the house and I am about 90 percent done with the upstairs. Our basement is turning into a large room that will store my scrapbook stuff, computer and toys. So with that said, we have alot to do once the room is done.
Emily started school on Friday last week. She is doing relatively well. I think she is like me, it hasnt quite set it that we are here and all of you are there. Oh and we finally got a home phone hooked up today. We were going to use just cell phones but opted against that. I am still looking for camera cord to upload some photos for yall.
I have visited four scrapbook stores since my arrival but I havent been in the mood to really buy stuff. I have seen the new American Crafts thickers FINE FINE FINE!! The new MME Penny Lane is also FINE FINE FINE. But I am waiting for a week or two because that is what the store owners are telling me for arrival times on new CHA products. I cant even begin to explain the quanity of products out here! If you need something tell me and I will definately be able to find it for you. Gotta go since the hubby is waiting for computer time.

1 comment:

renee said...

So glad to see you there and settling in. I miss you all though!