Friday, February 13, 2009

Our Move part 1




So it has been a while since I have updated the blog since we have been in the process of moving across country. I will start way back in Jan when we left my beloved Mobile. The packers were extremely slow. It took them over 12 hours to pack our stuff up. The funny thing was that it only took less than 6 hours for the movers to pack it on their 18 wheeler. It was sad to see all our stuff in boxes and our house bare. I still have a hard time writing about it. You can tell that Chris was ready to leave since he was actually CLEANING!! LOL! We left on a Tuesday and our stuff arrived in Utah the following Wednesday(NOT BAD!!) Our movers had stops in Jacksonville Florida and Dallas Texas before they got to drop our stuff off in Utah. They were then off to Washington State!

1 comment:

3qtkidz said...

I am ready for pics of the NEW HOUSE. Gosh----come on!