Sunday, April 26, 2009

This is for my SISTAHS




So yall know that Iwent to the Bobunny warehouse sale on Friday. A few of you asked what I got. First of all, I spent 31.00 before I saw the green tote which was 10.00. My favorite find other than the tote, were these red and black containers that have magnetic backs. They were 50 cents a piece and I plan on mounting them on a big silver board. I also got a class kit that is a address book for 7.00 that included the chipboard book. All the paper shown was 5.00. All the stickers shown were 2.30. The flowers were 50 cents along with the clips,brads and charms. The rubon and ribbons were in a kit that had paper in it for a couple of bucks.

3 comments:

kelly said...

I am soooo Jealous!! wish I was there to shop with you

Debby said...

Man, why don't any of these company live down here inthe south. I wish I had been there, You did good . Love those black stickers.

Holly said...

WAAAHHHHHH!! I'm very jealous of your great finds! That is awesome! You did really well at that sale! :)