Monday, April 28, 2008

HaPPy BIrtHdaY MEG!!




Today is my cousin Meaghan's birthday. Since we both grew up being only children (at least until my parent's divorce) she is like my little sister. I miss her terribly and cant believe I am missing seeing her little girls grow up. Little does she know that I scrap most of the pictures that she emails me. I may not know the girls personally but I have them in my scrapbooks. I hope that one day soon we will raising our kids together. Until then, I wish her a very Happy 31st and send her ((((HUGS)))) from down south. Love ya girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You made me cry!! I had no idea that you put pictures of me and the girls into scrapbook pages! I miss you so much and I talk to the kids about you and Chris and Em and Casey all the time. Crossing my fingers that you will be close to us again sometime soon!
Love you.