Thursday, April 10, 2008

His Obsession


Let me let you in on a little secret...Casey LOVES the garbage man! We can be out driving around and that boy will spot a garbage truck from miles away. Sometimes I think he has a sensor in him that sounds an alarm everytime there is a garbage truck in his vicinity. He loves watching the truck pull up, take our can and put it upside down into the truck. He even has a little collection of garbage trucks. His latest addition actually talks and says "to the dump to the dump to the dump dump dump" and "phew that stinks" and "I love trash". I know we want the best for our kids so I am hoping that he decides to NOT have a career in waste management LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendi....If Casey ends up in the Rubbish business, he will be a rich man. Our Rubbish man back home is the richest man in town! Enjoy reading your Blogs...Love Ya! Aunt C frm Kport