Monday, April 21, 2008

Put a fork in it...Its done!


Well Emily's room is finally done. We got the bed in on Friday and she slept in it Friday night. When Gram Gram was down on Saturday, she got her a purple rug and a purple lamp shade to finish it off. She loves it and seems to be in there alot more. She even makes her bed every morning (we will see how long that lasts!). She has purchased some fabric to make her own pillows for the bed so I guess we will be tweaking the room for some time to come.

Now my focus is on Casey's room and getting him into the big boy bed that sissy passed down to him. I need to get him sheets and a bedspread and get him potty trained too! I still cant believe that he is going to be three in a couple of months and that she is going to be nine. I feel so old!

2 comments:

Debby said...

Love the room. Turned out real sweet. Wish you luck with Casey's room.

Kportgal said...

Wendi - The room is beautiful. My master BR in my Stoneham MA home had a purple wall to wall shag rug with pull curtains to match plus lavendar shears and king bedspread. Tell Emily I love purple also! It was already in the house when we bought it. Good thing it was my favorite color!! Give the kids a Hug for me....Wish you were here in Maine. My Magnolia tree is in fu ll bloom so when the rain stops I'll send pictures.