Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Yes we are still here!


Sorry I havent updated the blog in a while. This week is Spring Break for Emily so we have been at Mom's house visiting. Kinda sad since that will probably be the last time we will be at that house before she moves. The kids love being around their Gram Gram and their Uncle. We didnt do much but hang out. We did manage to all pile into Uncle Ryan's truck and go get Ice cream at McD's. I guess sometimes it is just good to hang out and do nothing. Take time to smell the flowers as the old saying goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is your mother going? Let me know in an e-mail....Aunt Carolyn

annie said...

I can't believe how grown-up Casey looks in that picture! So handsome. Except for one day at the beach, we have just been chillin' this week. I love it.