Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Your Daddy is a BLACK shoe not a BROWN shoe.

Having been in the Navy for so long there are things that you learn that not the average person on the street knows. One thing is that chiefs aboard ships wear black shoes and that cheifs on air patrols wear brown shoes. Well I bet you are thinking does this story have a meaning well yes it does... Emily had a field trip today to the Pensacola Naval Air Museum. She came home with a little magnet of naval wings. I didnt want to break her heart but her Daddy would be mortified if I put that up. It is kinda like Auburn and Alabama football for you southern folks LOL. I told her before she went about the black shoe brown shoe thing. She was sure she was going to pipe up today and say "MY DADDY IS A BLACK SHOE!" Well it never happened. I will be hanging my little magnet on the fridge only when Chris isnt looking. LOL!!

No comments: