Sunday, June 1, 2008

Arent these the cutest!


You know it is nice to have a mother that sews and has her own monogramming machine. As a kid I hated anything that was homemade but I love my kids in the outfits that my mother makes them. We have so many monogrammed cups, towels, pillowcases and other things that I take for granted how nice it is to have these. My mother really does make wonderful childrens clothes and could sew anything if you asked her too. The sewing gene never really passed to me. I like to sew but not to the extent that my grandmother did or my mother does. Before we left her last week, she made Casey three little pajama outfits. They are nothing fancy but they are so cute on my boy. He even got to pick out the fabric (tractors, trains and cars with trucks). We have already worn the tractor pj's since those were his favorites. Tonight it is the train PJ's. Thanks Mom for the cute PJ's!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

wow...love that material! very cute and fun!