Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What was life like before cell phones?


I remember a time when there was no such thing as a cell phone. But now I cant live without it. It is like a lifeline for me. I get anxious if I am in the car and I have no cell phone. What if I break down or what if I am in an accident? I know that there was a time when you would just walk to the nearest house and borrow a phone. Well my lifeline snapped in half today. I was coming home from Mississippi with my friend Kim when my razor phone (which I absolutely love) died. Kim told me to look at the battery and when I opened it up she said "Oh your phone has water damage." Not a good thing to have! She was nice enough to drive me to my Verizon dealer and watch Casey while I dealt with it. I wont go into the details but 1 hour later I still didnt have a phone and I was unhappy with the place I went. Come to find out it was just an autorized dealer and not a company store. We rode down the street to the next corner and went to the company store. I had a new phone in less than 10 minutes! And it is a pretty purple! I love it. But there is nothing worse than trying to load numbers that you lost from the old phone and download ringtones. I still dont have some of the numbers loaded. So if I call you asking for your number this is why.

1 comment:

kelly said...

I love your new phone..purple is one of my favorite phones.... but I have one question.. how are you gonna call and ask for peoples numbers if you don't have the number to call them??lol... any way... guess what kind of phone the plumber came home with today... a freaking blackberry! I am soo jealous!!!