Friday, June 27, 2008

Flower Child


Dont you just love when you find something fun and free to do! Well that was us last night. We were driving by our local Chick-fil-a and saw a huge blow up slide out front. First, for those of you that dont know Chick-fil-a, it is a chicken restaurant that the kids love. Chris and I swear that they put something in their chicken to make us want to come back for more. Well back to the story. Once the kids saw the slide they wanted to stop. We went inside and realized that it was customer appreciation night. Free kids meals, free face painting, free t-shirts, games and prizes. Even two dressed up cows who scared the heck out of Casey. Emily partook in all the festivities while Casey shook and was scared in the corner. We usually sit up front so Casey can play in the inside playground while I can eat and watch. He didnt want that last night, he lead me to the last booth in the restaurant right by the restrooms. Everytime he saw those cows he freaked! We did manage to leave the restaurant without incident. Both kids loved it (at least that is what they told me) Emily got the cutest flower on her cheek too!

1 comment:

kelly said...

wow!!! I wish I would have known about that! although... I am sure they would have watched me bring my crew in and.... turned the lights out...lol... anyway.... sorry I missed you today.... later