Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A little homesick lately?!


Chris and I have been talking about home lately and my little brother happens to be visiting up there right now. I am reminising about how life was when we lived in Maine and I miss that. Dont get me wrong, my friends make living down south bearable and I love them for that. Chris said he would love to be back there but knows that Emily and I would be crying after a year to move back south because we miss everyone down there and hate the snow. I guess it is our family and being able to explain to Casey and Emily about their roots and who and where certain things happened. Only time will tell where we are suppose to be but lately I think God is telling us move North you Kimball Clan!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is "Aunt C" speaking....come on back to Maine. I always felt sorry for the people that didn't grow up in Maine. Everything is better here and I'm glad I'm back.