Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!





Today is the day to be thankful for our dads and my kids have so many of them. Emily's godfather Quinn who she misses terribly. We call him the "godfather". She called him this morning and talked to him. Then there is my brother Ryan who is Casey's godfather. My brother has loved Casey since the first time he set eyes on him. He is 15 but he is so protective and loving to Casey it just melts your heart. Then there is my step-dad also known as Pa-Pa. I am thankful he came into our lives and has made my mother so happy. And how could we forget the most important Dad....The best Dad...Chris. He was awaken this morning by a phone call from the kiddos. They know they will see him very soon so we will celebrate then. He actually got his gift last weekend and got taken out to dinner. So thank you honey for being the great dad that you are! And to all my dads (Uncle Cliff(godfather), Grampy, PFS (god rest his soul), and Wade) have a wonderful day, you deserve it!

No comments: