Wednesday, June 4, 2008

We look like Lobstah!!!



I used to say that when I got sunburned I looked like a lobster. Well my two kiddos are lobsters and I am a big Momma Lobster. We went to our friend Kim's house yesterday to watch her kids while she went to a meeting. The kids love going there since she has a big inground pool. We spent a good three hours by the pool swimming, eating and having fun. Before the kids even went outside, they have sunscreen spf 50 on. I was really STUPID thinking I was going to sit under the umbrella and not need anything. I ended up in the water playing games and showing the kids how to do flip turns. Well we are a hurting unit here today. Our night was filled with warm showers and rub downs with Aloe Vera gel. Casey was the one who got the least but Emily and I are really feeling the pain. No sun for us for a little while. I told Emily we may go to the beach this weekend but she totally turned that idea down.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

wowzas! Well, i've never had that problem of burning. Fortunately I tan immediately ...and even after being in the sun for a while...no burning. Hope yall are feeling better soon!