Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 2 of the Utah Adventure

I know that all you inquiring minds want to know how chief is doing in the great west. Well not much to report today except that it snowed AGAIN! I am really missing the white stuff but if it snows everyday out there then I might be sick of it before the end of Feb! LOL!
He has two interesting houses that happen to be right in the Benham's back yard. I am hoping one of these will be "THE ONE".
Now to the homefront news. Emily started back to school today! Yipee! I find it so funny that she and her brother fight constantly when they are together but when they are apart they are looking for the other. Casey was having a rough day without his big sis to push around. He wanted momma to play with him constantly which was a little hard to do today. I was trying to help chief out on this end but couldnt with my little friend wanting to play matchbox cars. So when Emily came home you would think he would be happy. NO! He fought with her like normal. Dont kids ever get along?!

2 comments:

3qtkidz said...

Well, maybe Cheif found the one.
Yes, I think you will be sick on snow very quick. You know you can always come back to you know where. lol

I hate to tell you this but the fighting between the kiddos is only going to get worse. Mine are driving me crazy.

Lynne said...

Hi, Wendy! I'm so excited you're moving here. I really think you'll love it. No offense, but I wish it was Annie that was moving. Anywhoo...It's been great having Chris here. He's alot of fun. I hope the kids aren't bugging him too much. I didn't want to push our area on you guys too much because it is kindof far from where he'll be working, but housing is more affordable out here and we LOVE the neighborhood. Plus, I'd love to be able to show you around. We'll see how it goes...