Monday, January 12, 2009

Hide and Seek




Hide and Seek seems to be Casey's new game. Last week he put on his LL Bean headlight and sat in the linen closet. When Emily got off the bus I told her that I left Casey at Walmart and that I hadnt seen him since. She got a little panicky and told me that I wouldnt do that would I?! He finally appear from the linen closet. She thought it was a great hiding place and he was proud of himself for pulling one over his sister.
Well this weekend he has found a new place to hide. He has inheritated a red toy chest that used to be mine when I was a child. It sits at the end of his bed full of his trucks. He figured out that he could empty the chest and fit in it perfectly. And again he pulled one over on his sister this morning by hiding in it and popping up.
I am just waiting to see where his new hiding place will be.

1 comment:

3qtkidz said...

AAAWWWW! that is too cute. That use to be your. How sweet of your mom to give you that.

Those are some cute pics of him.
I feel a scrapbook page coming on.