Sunday, January 25, 2009

SO This is it for awhile...

I am signing off my little blog here until I can update again. I had a wonderful time yesterday with all my girlfriends scrapbooking. I am going to miss them so much. And yes, the tears began to fall last night. I came home and cried in my husbands arms and told him "I dont think I can take this." I know I still have alot of "goodbyeing" to do so it is going to be hard. We leave Tuesday for my mothers house and hopefull I can update the blog then. If any of you need me call my cell or my home number will have the cell number on it. Wish us luck in our travels and see ya on the flip side.
Wendi : )

3 comments:

Lisa said...

be safe on your trip. i hope the move all goes smoothly!! love ya girlie!

Holly said...

Wendi,

Miss you already! Ya'll take care and update as soon as you can. Prayers are being said for your safe travel and a smooth transition. You'll find a wonderful group of new scrapping friends in Utah -- DON'T stay home and scrap alone!!!!! I can't wait for our first "cyber-crop". Love ya'll!!

renee said...

Just checking in on you. Have a safe trip. My friend in that area has actually moved, but I will keep my eye out for you.