Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Yes I am still here

I am trying to tie up some loose ends before the big move date. I will be signing off from the blog for awhile since I wont have a computer after Monday the 26th. It still seems unreal to me that we are moving. I know it will hit me when I am driving down Snow Rd headed for my mothers house in Mississippi. Everything seems to be going as planned. I took JoJo to the vets yesterday for his shots. He vomitted on the ride to the vets and pooped on the ride home. Chris has decided that he will be driving with the two cats while I am driving with the two kids (I dont know which one is worse LOL!). We have our route mapped out and it will take us about 4 days to drive. We are stopping at my mothers house for two nights since our stuff wont arrive in Utah until after the 5th. I will post at least one more time. So until then, have a happy week : )

1 comment:

Debby said...

GOD!!!!!!!!!!! I"m gonna miss all of you.