Sunday, July 6, 2008

Bye Bye 2...Hello 3!


My baby is turning three today and I cant believe it. It seems just like yesterday that Chris and I were on our way to the hospital to have him. I remember when he arrived and had that full head of dark hair. Ever since that day he has had me wrapped around his little finger. So when I woke up this morning I went into the room and sang Happy Birthday to him. He sat there with a blank stare and when I was finished he said "thank you momma!". We are going to celebrate his birthday tomorrow at my mother's house. She is getting a cake (chocolate with a digger on it)just like Casey asked for. He did get his gift from us and his grandparents, a power wheels F150 truck. Chris put it together yesterday and Casey drove around the back yard. He loves it. I will post a picture later today if he will get on it and drive for me. We are going to the Peanut restaurant for lunch. He is excited about that. So a pretty low key birthday celebration but I know that come a few years from now I will be having the big parties like Emily has.

No comments: