Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Lets go to the Park!



Yesterday was such a lovely day here. It wasnt too hot and there was a little breeze so I decided to pack the kiddos in the grocery getta (my car's nickname) and go to the park. I love watching Emily and Casey running and smiling with other kids. It was nice to just kick back and relax while they had a blast. We ended our day at Crackerbarrel for pancakes and french toast. Emily didnt want breakfast for dinner so she had her usual chicken. Casey wanted pancakes but ate most of my french toast instead. I must remember to order him that next time because this isnt the first time he has eaten my meal instead of his own.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

This topic have a tendency to become boring but with your creativeness its great.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about these. Well someday Ill create a blog to compete you! lolz.

Anonymous said...

To the author of this blog,I appreciate your effort in this topic.

Anonymous said...

Yuts, daw palagpat imo blog.

Anonymous said...

Damu pa kmu to?.. Nano ni klase blog man?

Anonymous said...

ooohhh...summer heat. That's the only bad thing about lingering at the park. Love your blog btw!!

Anonymous said...

Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.

Anonymous said...

So that those who will accidentally visit your site will not waste there time with this stupid topics.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the owner of this blog. Ive enjoyed reading this topic.

Anonymous said...

If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.

Anonymous said...

It enables us to express our feelings and opinions.

Lisa said...

oh i miss the parks in mobile - there aren't as many around here at all!! hope ya'll have a great fourth of july!!

Suzanne said...

hope yall have a wonderful 4th girl! oh and you may want to moderate so these creeps wont "spam" your blog...I had to do mines that way for this very reason.