Wednesday, July 23, 2008

First Dentist Appointment for my baby



Casey and Emily had dentist appointments yesterday. This would be the first time Casey has been to the dentist. We have been talking about it lately and practicing opening our mouth really big (he doesnt have a problem with that LOL). When we were driving there yesterday he told me that his tummy hurt. I think he was a little nervous about the visit. Once we got there he was his normal self until they called his name. I was lucky enough to get to go back with him and comfort him. I even got to take pictures. He had a little problem getting in the chair but he did great! Dr. Baldy told us he has an overjet which is like an overbite. She doesnt seem too concerned. She feels that with age, his lower jaw will begin to move forward and correct the problem. The bad news...Blankie must leave since it is a little problem with the teeth. So wish me luck with that because it is not going to be pleasant around this house.

No comments: