Thursday, July 17, 2008

Spa Treatment




Since Emily spent her Birthday in Mississippi with her Grandma, she really didnt get a Birthday party. I promised her a sleep over with her BFF Abbie. They got to go to Smilz and Stylz to get pedicures. It was so cute to see them in there little spa robes relaxing. They got to watch Hannah Montana while they soaked their feet and got the toes polished. They even asked to keep the robes LOL! THat didnt fly with the owner. We then went to Justice. For those of you that are not framilar with the store Justice, it is much like Limited Too but a little cheaper. Lots of girly stuff to choose from. The girls got matching "best friends" shirts and necklaces. Abbie had given EMily a gift card there so she got to spend some money too. We then proceeded to TGI Fridays for dinner. Emily had told me earlier in the day that she did not want to be sung to at the restaurant. Do you think I listened?! NO! They came and sang to her and she was not mad one bit. She even told me minutes before that she wished that they would sing to her. Then it was off to our house for popcorn, crafts and tv. I think she had a great belated birthday!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

wow! sounds like a great bday! One I would enjoy myself!...well minus the singing at TGIF!