Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My little Van Gough


Emily has been taking painting lessons this summer. She really seems to like painting, drawing and anything to do with art. I didnt know where she was getting that but after emailing with Chris's aunt Carolyn, we have decided that she gets it from her paternal great grandmother. Grammie K used to paint and I never knew this. I knew that Chris's dad painted but not his grandmother. I guess she gets this love of painting from her Dad.
She started with classes last summer at the local craft store(those are the smaller pictures)and she continues with the same teacher this year. I think she has done a lovely job.

1 comment:

kelly said...

holy cow!!! that is immpressive..... i can barely draw a stick person...tell emily good job.... I especially love the zebra....wow!