Thursday, August 14, 2008

Her New Doo!



As you could see from the first day of school picture on my blog, Emily got her hair cut. It was driving me crazy and I talked to her about trying to cut the back off to match the bangs so it would be easier to grow out. She was against it for a while but I had help, her best friend Abbie. When we went to the salon, Abbie came along and convinced her that she looked cute with shorter hair. Our hairdresser Sharlene did such a good job. It is shorter in the back than the front. Alot of women and girls wear their hair like this down south. We didnt go too short in the back the first time and the sides need to grow longer but for now it is much better than before.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

WHEN did she turn 16? good grief she looks so grown! i love the new 'do!

kelly said...

she looks sooo cute with her haircut.... I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendi - I couldn't remember my sign-in name so using this. Tell Em her hair looks great, could even be shorter!
Hope you all will be safe down there...wish you were here in ME. Love to all.."Auntie C"