Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Potty Training 101



We have been potty training now for a few weeks. Not too intensely but Casey has decided to take a big step forward. He has been going #2 on the potty and now tells me when he has to go #1. Yesterday was our first day in big boy underwear. I believe that the pullups are giving him a false sense of being dry. He is so proud of himself and so am I. Once he is through doing his business he always says "you so proud of me momma?" and I say "yes I am". Then it is off to the sink to wash up and out to the kitchen to put a sticker on his chart that we made. I have to go out today and get more underwear and a treat for going 10 times in the potty. Hopefully by this time next month we will be 100 percent trained.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

WOW - big boy underwear!! WOO HOO Casey! I remember how much of a struggle we had with Cole getting him potty trained!! I do NOT miss those days!