Tuesday, December 30, 2008

All I want for Christmas is a Garbage Man!



If you know my Casey then you know that he is OBSESSED with trash trucks and garbage men. He saw a huge trash truck from Tonka at Sams Club back in Novemeber and ever since then that is all he talks about. The number one thing on his Christmas list was the garbage truck. He would tell me that if he could only have one thing it would be the garbage truck. Well good ole Santa came through! He was so excited to see it there under the fireplace. You see Grandmas house has two fireplaces and Santa left his gifts by the fireplace in the kitchen. The other gifts were in the living room by the other fireplace. When I asked Casey if he was happy, the only thing he said was "Where is the airplane I asked for?" Man I thought Santa had done good...Thank goodness Mommy and Daddy had the airplane covered. LOL!

1 comment:

3qtkidz said...

Kids are so funny! They make a list a mile long and then in fine print they tell you what they really want.

I know Casey is on cloud 9 with his GIANT garbage truck. I have heard him talk about it.