Monday, December 8, 2008

I Have been a busy little bee....


I have been crafting lately. I think it take my mind off of all that I have to do with the move and the holidays. Today I finished my cookie sheet calendar. I have been wanting to do one of these for a couple of years now and had never gotten around to making one. I found a really cute one on pink paislee's blog and pretty much followed the directions but I chose to do mine in Making Memories Fa La La line. I wont say that it was a quick project because I have been working on it a little bit here and a little bit there. I finally pushed myself to finish it today. I am happy with how it turned out and now I can mark that off of my things to do list. I guess I better scrap some of my photos for the mini sketch course I am taking right now.

2 comments:

3qtkidz said...

I AM SO JEALOUS!

I WANT ONE....i GUESS i NEED TO DROP OFF MY STUFF AT YOUR HOUSE.

Debby said...

How Cute. I love it. Guess I need to do this also.