Monday, December 15, 2008

His Favorite new thing


A few Christmas things have started to arrive at our house already. The kids opened some boxes from my dad. I was thinking they were going to be wrapped so I let them open the boxes. The gifts werent wrapped so they got there gifts right then and there. As you can see they both got "headlights" from LLBean. Casey Loves this thing. He marched around the living room telling me that this is just what I wanted for Christmas and that it was PERFECT! The light is harmless and doesnt make any noise but the one draw back is that it is BRIGHT!! It has LED lights in it and when Casey shines it at you, Watch out! You could go blind looking at that darn thing. Last night, (by chance) we realized that it can blink too. He looks like a little coal miner with this contraption on his head. So thanks Grampy Bryce for not sending a loud toy but we all may go blind before New Years. LOL!!

No comments: