Tuesday, December 16, 2008

This time of year I miss this alot...



SNOW! Even though I am hesitant about moving to Utah, I am very excited about seeing snow again. I never thought when I was walking across the mall at UMO, freezing my butt off, trying to get to an 8am class that I would say that I miss Snow and the cold weather. LOL! I just hope that we havent been in the south for so long that our blood has thinned. I can only imagine what Casey will think of the white stuff.
Emily and I were talking on the way to school and she said that she has come up with some important rules for Snow and that she will teach them to Casey. The number one rules was NEVER EAT YELLOW SNOW! LOL!! She is such a funny kid and comes up with some great things on her own.
I will leave you with these amazing photos that my Aunt Paula's friend, Pat took last New Years in Maine. I have these framed and hung in our home so we have a little piece of home with us.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

awww...you're gonna miss the stinky south when you get to all that slushy, messy snow! Not to mention having to drive in it...yuk! Well, honestly, i wish we had snow here...just not a large scale. Enjoy it! Who knows, you may end up retiring there!

3qtkidz said...

Well, when all that snow melts your gonna wish you had a beach close by. NOT!

Well, I must say, I would love to have a little snow every once in a while.

Anonymous said...

We got over a foot of snow last night here in K'port ME and the worst is yet to come Sun night - another foot or more then. I shoveled the back deck off and used the roof rake. I was lucky is was light fluffy stuff. I think we are in for a long cold winter. It's only 12 degrees out now but it's cozy here by the fire. When you move you will have to take up skiing.......I did it for 40 yrs. Love to all..CKM