Saturday, December 6, 2008

These are ones that didnt make the cut...





It is that time a year...Christmas card photo time. My friend Kim and I decided to go to Moss Point MS for a little photo shoot. This is the same place that I went with Casey during Halloween. They had the park decorated so nice with loads of pumpkins. Well we werent disappointed with the Christmas decorations either. They were preparing for their boat parade and the park was filled with gingerbread men, candy canes and gifts. We arrived just before sunset so we had to speed along to take photos. It was very cold out there and I had two kids that would not cooperate. Do you think that you can get two kids to look good in one photo? No! I tried so hard but that little Casey will not look at the camera and when he does his eyes are squinting so tight that they look closed. After arriving back home, I downloaded my photos and realized that there wasnt one good one among them. I was so upset. I ended up putting the kiddos in their pajamas and taking a photo under our Christmas tree. It wasnt perfect and it took me a good 30 minutes for Casey to look at the camera and not act goofy. The photo isnt my favorite but it will have to do for this year. I wont post that one since alot of you should receive it in the mail soon but here are some of my other photos from Moss Point. Promise me that you wont laugh : )

1 comment:

3qtkidz said...

OH MY GOSH! I can't beleive you didn't use one of these precious pictures. I love the one with kids with the gingerbread man.
Anyway, enjoyed the trip anyway.