Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Baby It's COLD outside!

This morning we woke up to temps in the 30's and 40's. Back when we were living in Maine that would be MILD for us and I would have no problem walking outside in just a long sleeved shirt. I guess my blood is thinning or I am getting old because this morning I was bundled up and still freezing! Emily is definately not able to handle the cold. She went with gloves, sweatshirt and fleece jacket. She is in a portable class room so I dont think it is as warm as being inside the school building. The bad thing is, by the end of the day she wont need any of it because it will be in the 70's. Dont be surprised when I blog that we are all sick from these drastic changes in weather. LOL! Just made muffins for Casey so I will open the oven to let it cool down and maybe heat the house a little. LOL! Stay warm my friends!!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'm loving it!!! I hate the summertime...it's soooo oppressively hot here during that time. I wished it would stay this way until the end of winter! Wishful thinking though..it's supposed to warm up soon.

WightPony said...

Yup its cold here too, went swimming on Tuesday: 45 deg at 6am with a 20 knot wind. The pool was heated to 71 but sure got cold getting out and to the non heated locker room. Wind chill factor was about 36 deg soaking wet. It was fun!!!