Monday, October 13, 2008

Got to get in that Halloween Spirit...


With less than 20 days until the fright night we have got some decorating to do at our house. Chris took most of our decorations out of the attic yesterday and we are going to attempt to decorate the yard later today and during this week. Since the house wasnt decorated, I decorated Casey instead. LOL! He had a shirt from last year that says "I love my Mummy" so what better time to wear it than now. That boy of mine certainly is attached to me and that drives Chris crazy. He wants me and only me and I know that in time he will want his Dad but for now I am enjoying it. I remember when Emily wanted only me and now she is such a Daddy's girl. Well off to hang up some ghosts on my tree out front. I will post some pics later when we are all decorated.

1 comment:

3qtkidz said...

Now that is getting in the spirit. I love it!