Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Edward Scissorhands



I knew it was going to happen sooner or later. I had caught him in the act before but had stopped him before he could do any harm but yesterday he went through with the act. Casey cut a big chunk of hair from his bangs. He has been playing with my scrapbook punches and his kid proof scissors lately. Well after being on the phone with my friend he came running to me and told me he cut his hair. He said he was trying to cut the sides because they were too long?!?? He must have missed because he got a big chunk out of the front instead. Thank goodness he is a boy and that I can kinda brush the rest of his bangs over that spot and call it good. Chris says I should just shave it all off. I think one shaved head in the family is enough. LOL!

5 comments:

Debby said...

Wendi I think evey kids does tis at one time in their life. At least he did while he is young. Maybe he won't do it again. I have some kids on the bus that there mom just finally got to the point. They just shave there head. I had one little cut his hair about three times. And he cut the whole front bangs off. He was so cute. But mom was not a happy person.

Suzanne said...

too funny! kj has one time to do it and i'm zipping it all off! in reality it prolly wouldn't be missed he has so much hair!

girl that last pic of em and casey is wonderful! i love the angle, the cuties, and the colors and light is perfect. Can't wait to see your page for this one!

3qtkidz said...

awww! i LOVE it.

Yep, he definatetly did some damage.
I know this will be a cute page.
Did you keep the hair?

WightPony said...

I will shave it when i get home!

Scrappinwendi said...

Oh No you wont! I know how your haircuts turn out. Mom will do it this weekend when she is here!