Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Cram Time!

I remember cramming in highschool and college for those important tests. I would try to learn everything possible so I could do well on my exams. Most of the time it worked but once in college it was a lot harder. Well I am cramming again! That is I am cramming with Emily. LOL! She has CRT's this week at school. It is testing on Math, Science and Reading. The test is about everything they have learned this quarter. Every other year we didnt study and she made great grades but this year seems to be different. She is now aware of how hard 4th grade can be if she doesnt study. We studied for about an hour last night for her reading exam. It was quite boring so I had to add my fun twist on things by using bodily functions as examples and her brother as an example too. Hopefully her hard work will pay off. Tonight it will be Science and Math. I am not worried about Math but Science scares me and her. Report Cards will be out soon!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

good luck girl! I'm sooo glad I don't have that to worry about...but i could imagine what it will be like when my kiddos hit school age!

WightPony said...

HA I never had to cram for anything... you always did it for me.