Thursday, October 23, 2008

Halloween Decorating 101






I love to decorate for the holidays especially Halloween. The kids love seeing all the spooky, funny and colorful things I have made and collected through the years. This year I have made some little ghost spoons thanks to my friend Lisa's blog. I have also painted some "fake" pumpkins. It has been fun to do these things. I guess it is the crafty side of me that comes out this time of year. The outside of the house has been a little tougher but Mr. Bones and our ghost tree have made another appearance this year. Also my Cats Meow houses and the pumpkins that I made last year are out on display. Hope you are having fun decorating for the big BOO day!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

WOW - cute stuff Wendi!!! Good job on the spoons!! And I like those pumpkins - I want to paint some, too!!

WightPony said...

good job wen-i, I'll be scared to come home....

Debby said...

Oh, I love Mr. Bones. To cute.

Suzanne said...

too cute girl!

3qtkidz said...

you are a crafty queen. Everything looks very spooky.
I love the spoons and the white pumkin.

3qtkidz said...

Blake loved your white pumpkin. He just had to do one too.