Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Trick or Treating lessons


Well we have been practicing out trick or treat manners with Casey. I think this year he will actually understand what is going on and can speak for himself. Emily has played around with him and practiced what to say when someone opens up the door. Needless to say he is not learning too well. His comment when she opens the door is "Give me some candy!" I dont think that will go over too well with the neighbors. LOL! Thank goodness we still have a couple of weeks to practice.

4 comments:

Debby said...

Wendi, Maybe you should practice with someone else beside his sister. Somethimes that will make a difference. You know that brother sister thing sometimes gets in the way. hehehe

WightPony said...

I think he is getting ticked off because he is not really getting candy, I would. So here is the trade off: 1 not give him candy and have a disgruntle 3yr old or 2 give him candy and have a sugared up 3yr old. call me with the results...

Suzanne said...

toooo funny! Give me some candy hunh? i think if he's with other children and see that they're saying trick or treat...he'll follow suit...hopefully! At any rate...what a cutie patootie!

3qtkidz said...

AWWWW!!! He is so very cute. I would give him 5 pieces of candy.
Just to watch mom freak out! hehe.