Monday, October 27, 2008

Fun Fall Day


Before I start let me tell you that I had a problem with blogger this morning and could only get it to take one photo at a time so I have several posts today withjust one photo.
Friday Casey and I got to do one of my favorite things...Hang out with the girls. I have some wonderful friends and we like to go shopping and do lunch when we can. Friday was one of those days when we got to go to Mississippi to visit our friend Jennifer at her scrapbook store and do lunch. Kim, Janie, Casey and I drove over to MS and stopped in Moss Point to run an errand for Kim. Kim had told me about the town's park and how they decorate it for fall and Christmas. They havent done it the last couple of years because of Hurricane damage. The park is right on the water and flooded during Katrina. Well we didnt know if it would be decorated or not but we were pleasantly surprised. Both sides of the street were decorated with pumpkins, wagons, scarecrows and all kinds or fall decorations. Dumb me didnt have a camera but Kim saved the day with hers. Casey had an impromptu photo session. Kim took some wonderful shots of him while Janie and I tried to get Casey to smile and look at the camera. I have included a few of the photos. I have many more but simply couldnt load all these onto blogger. Kim doesnt realize how much I appreciate these photos. When you give a scrapbooker photos it is like giving her a winning lottery ticket. The one thing that disappoints me is that Emily wasnt there but I will have to go and take some of her when the Christmas stuff is up. Needless to say, we are now in the fall mood!

1 comment:

Debby said...

Well, I look here yesterday and was wondering what was up. I love the picture of lyou and Casey. I glad yall had a good time.