Sunday, March 29, 2009

Card Making


Another thing that I have been seeing alot of is people who make cards. My dear friend Brooke makes some beautiful cards using her stampin up stuff. The store I work at had a card making class the other night and I think that is when I decided to give it a try. Those ladies checking out with me had some cute stuff and I said to myself, "I can do this!" So with a little help from a photo of a card I liked and an occasion to send a card I was in business. My great Aunt passed away the week before last and I need to send some sympathy cards to my cousins. I made these. I am not totally in love with them but it is hard to be that way about a sympathy card anyways.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Your cards are beautiful Wendi! I know your cousins will appreciate them very much!

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendi...I haven't bought a card in 15 years. I make all of mine and also did them for my mother. She sent everyone cards and they are soooooo expensive these days. I even sassed John for buying me a BD card and paying $6.50 so he made me my Valentine Card - yellow lined paper with a few xxoo's on it which I appreciated more than a real card.
Love..."Aunti C"