Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fry Sauce and other little tid-bits from Utah

So inquiring minds want to know about fry sauce. I dont pretend to be an expert on this but this is what I have learned. When you go to a drive-thru here they will ask you if you want fry sauce. Of course we are ones to try new things so we tried this concoction. It seems to be ketchup and mayo mixed together. Some restaurants give the sauce out in what looks like little creamer containers. I have realized that not all fry sauces are the same. I tend to be partial to the fry sauce from Artic Circle. They claim to have the original. So that is what fry sauce is. Now I will close with a saying that I hear alot out here...."Holy Heck!"

2 comments:

3qtkidz said...

Well, I can totally live without the fry-sauce. GROSS! Is the only word I can think of.

Now, the Holy-Heck. hmmm. I just might have to try it.

Scrappinwendi said...

I think this may have to take the place of saying "weinerschnitzel" LOL!