Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Where did I get this child????



Casey is turning into quite a little rascal of a boy. He is into everything lately and does some of the strangest things. The one thing I do enjoy is that our conversations are now making sense. He is obsessed with whether he is asking a question or making a statement!? He will say "I am tooting, excuse me. Is that a question or a statement Mommy?" What a typical boy! He also does some gross things to get his sister and me to say "Gross!" and turn our noses up! Like for instance his new thing with putting these cones in his ears. For those of you that are worried about him hurting his ears, don't because they are rounded and dont go in that far. When he gets the cones in his ears, he pretends that he is on the phone and is Daddy. "hello, chief Kimball here!" LOL!
Oh let me tell you about the phone and casey....
Last week I took Casey into Chris's work to decorate his new office. I left Casey with Chris so I could go to work. When I got in the parking lot at work, I called Chris on his cell phone to tell him that I had made it there safely. Well, when the phone was answered I heard this little voice say "Chief Kimball is not here..Bye!" And then I had silence and a dial tone! I preceeded to call back and got the same things over and over while I tried to interject myself and tell Casey that it was Mommy on the phone. I finally got Chris and told him what had happened. It seems he stepped out of his office to see the CO and Casey was answering his cell phone for him. What a little devil, but I still love that boy of mine LOTS!

1 comment: