Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Their new morning ritual




My kids are crazy! They are into blowing bubbles with their milk. We got these cute little cups from IKEA when we got here and the kids love drinking out of them. Every morning they sit down to eat together at the table and blow bubbles in their milk until it overflows on the table. I bet my mother is cringing right now because she gave us our table and probably doesnt want it messed up. Not to worry I am right there with my cloth and cleaner. At least they will drink milk if I let them do this.

2 comments:

Kportgal said...

I think you need a plastic table cloth!! The house looks great and your views are to die for....Enjoy.."Auntie C"

Kportgal said...

I forgot to give you a Digital Scrapbooking web site for you to check out....
http://vintagerio.com/news_details.php?id=99