Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Some of my newest creations



I have really been into making wooden creations since we have moved to Utah. My dear neighbor Maryanne, introduced me to this great store where I get all the wood to finish. The first project I made was for my mother's birthday. They sell these things all over the place for about 40.00 but I made mine for about 20.00. The second one is a clock that I made for our new room downstairs. We have a black and red motif going on so this fit in perfectly. The clock is from Kaiser craft and I got it at Heartland paper when I first moved here. I loved how it turned out. Thanks for looking and I will have more to share soon!

4 comments:

3qtkidz said...

WOW! I love the clock. That is bad to the bone.

Woodworking and scrapbooking? hmmm looks like you have a new hobby.

Debby said...

WOW!!I love the Clock.

renee said...

Love the projects. I think I need some wood to work with.

Brooke S said...

Wendi!
You never showed me the second project. I love it! Did you get the metal at "Wood Connection" as well? Your mom will love the gifts.
Hugs
Brooke