Monday, March 30, 2009

Fight club





I swear I am not Michael Vick who went to prison for dog fighting. I am not running a cat fighting ring in my home but it might seem that way. Ever since the arrival of Allie, our household has been alot louder and more adventerous. It seems she likes to cause trouble. I was used to JoJo and his relaxed demeanor. He would just lay around all day and rub against you when he was hungry. Now the poor boy will cry his brains out for food. Mostly because Allie has eaten her share and his and he is starving. She also likes to jump on him and fight. I think he likes it too but it makes quite a racket and it gets quite comical. I have never seen cats jump so high and run so fast. LOL! The funny thing is that when I try to get the camera they stop. It is as if they know I am trying to catch them on film. I have even gotten into chanting "fight..fight...fight" because we can tell when it is about to happen. Neither one of them get hurt and I know it is just for fun between the two of them.

3 comments:

renee said...

That is too funny. You must scrap it.

Scrappinwendi said...

Oh I plan to when I start scrapping again. I havent done a page since the last crop in Mobile in Jan : (

Holly said...

Great pics! My Dusty and Abby are the same exact way -- too funny! you've got to do some new pages -- maybe you can crop at the store when you are not working??

Miss you bunches!!!!